Nowadays, the application of silicone rubber is more and more extensive.Baiwe can manufacture different silicone rubber products for various industries. Today we will talk about the silicone overmolding product---silicone rubber cables.
There are a lot of benefits and applications of silicone rubber cables, that you should know about it, let's get started.
Silicone rubber cable (AGR) is a wire made of silicone rubber material. The conductor is tinned copper wire, the insulator is silicone rubber, and the braid is a glass fiber and silicone resin. The working temperature of silicone wire is about minus 60-200 degrees, The commonly used colors include red, yellow, blue, white, black, and yellow-green. It can be used in a humid environment for a long time.
High-temperature resistant silicone rubber cable is another wear-resistant cable that uses rubber material as insulating sheath after rubber sheathed cable, but at the same time, its performance is better than rubber sheathed cable, especially its corrosion resistance, temperature resistance, far more than the rubber sheath material. It is an ideal substitute for rubber sheath materials. This cable is especially suitable for various mobile occasions, motor lead wires, etc.
Silicone rubber cable is suitable for connecting wires or signal transmission of electrical instruments for mobile or fixed laying with AC rated voltage of 450 / 750V and below. Silicone rubber cable has good thermal stability and can maintain good electrical performance and flexibility in high temperature, low temperature, and corrosion. It is suitable for occasions with special requirements such as mobile temperature resistance in metallurgy, electric power, petrochemical, electronics, automobile manufacturing, and other industries. Due to its cold resistance, high-temperature resistance, aging resistance, and other characteristics, silicone rubber is widely used in cables made of molded silicone rubber as the main raw material to adapt to bad environments, such as rail transit, automobile, medical treatment, nuclear power, construction, household appliances, electric heating, heavy industry, and other fields. It is mainly used for external wrapping and filling of cables.
This silicone rubber cable product is used in high-temperature environments such as AC rated voltage 450/750V and below various mobile motors, steel, aviation, power plants, petrochemicals, etc.
1. The working temperature of the product is minus 60℃ to 180℃.
2. The voltage test of the finished multi-core cable should be subjected to AC 50HZ, the experimental voltage of 2000V, and the 5mim test.
3. When used in a long-term humid environment, it has superior electrical properties, waterproof and mildew-proof properties.
4. Excellent bending performance, the minimum bending radius is 16 times the outer diameter of the cable, and it can be used movably.
To sum up, the advantages of silicone rubber cable:
1. The cable has excellent electrical insulation performance, high temperature and low-temperature resistance, and chemical stability.
2. At the same time, it has the advantages of high voltage resistance, aging resistance, long service life, softness, easy installation, and waterproof.
3. Suitable for laying in acid-base, fungus, hot and humid environment and places with a lot of greases.
1. Power cable, signal control cable, and computer cable used in high-temperature environments.
2. Lead wires and lamp cap wires for electric heating appliances.
3. Thermocouple temperature measuring cable.
4. Ceramic fire-resistant cable.
5. Locomotive and rolling stock line, marine cable, automobile ignition line, torsion-resistant cable for wind power.
In general, it is suitable for cables whose long-term allowable working temperature is below +180°C and is allowed to be used in an ambient temperature range not lower than -60°C. Such as household appliances, microwave ovens, printers, copiers, and other high-temperature places. Silicone wires are generally laid indoors, and the movement requires softness and shielding. The bending radius is more than 6 times the outer diameter of the cable, and the laying environment temperature is not lower than 0 ℃.
At the last,If you have demands or need any helps on silicone rubber cables, please contact us right now. Our engineering team will give you the best solution.Let’s see what we can do for you.